[Electronics-Talk] Accessible flat top stoves

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 20 22:47:56 UTC 2020

When it comes to cook stoves I've used both, gas and electric. While they're
a little different, they both do well cooking food. and one of the posters
on this list told how they were badly burned using a gas stove. So when it
comes to using these appliances, you have to be very carefull. However, with
the story that I'm about to share this would not have happened with an
electric stove. Years ago a young mother got up late at night to heat up
bottles for her babies, this mother was sighted. Well as she was heating the
bottles up for her babies, she got a little to close to the flames from the
gas stove burners. her gown caught on fire and she died. This wouldn't have
happened if it had been an electric stove. I hope this was helpfull.

Wayne