[Electronics-Talk] Save from $2, 000 to $3, 000 on 6 new BrailleNote touch Plus 32 units with care package from AIS!

Roger A. Behm, President aistech at ameritech.net
Wed Jan 1 18:12:57 UTC 2020

Save from $2,000 to $3,000 on 6 new BrailleNote touch Plus 32 units with
care package from AIS!

January 1, 2020

Hi Folks,

          I have 6 brand new BrailleNote Touch Plus 32 running Android Oreo
8.1 only licensed Android Braille Tablet includes a one year care package
for sale save from $2,000.00  to $3,000.00 off retail price for these unit
packages and free UPS ground shipping and no sales tax, unless you live in
Wisconsin!

I had a special dealers offer the last quarter of 2019 and  I took advantage
of this dealers promotion and obtained 6 BrailleNote Touch plus 32 units and
added a one year care package to each unit too, to give the owner 2 years of
coverage with many benefits!

          What you receive for my price of $4,795.00  or $3,700.00 and free
UPS shipping and no sales tax unless you live in Wisconsin.

          1. A brand new or newly upgraded to the Touch plus unit,
BrailleNote Touch plus 32 only licensed Android Braille tablet from
HumanWare. Includes all accessories, type C USB cable for charging, new
universal AC power adaptor, and carrying case. Retail price $5,695.00 plus
shipping and sales tax from HumanWare.

2. A one year care package on this unit, which gives you two total years of
warranty coverage. This package gives you a free loaner touch plus 32 unit
while your touch plus is receiving service for any reason. You also receive
one free Braille display cleaning in the 2 year coverage. Finally and most
important, you have a accidental coverage, which means if for any reason you
damage your touch plus or destroy your touch plus unit, which is normally
considered abuse, HumanWare will repair or replace it for free under the one
year coverage!  This is good for a one time incident only, so be wise and
careful with your touch plus unit.

  Retail price $649.00 plus sales tax from HumanWare, if purchased in the
first 30 days, otherwise retail price is $749.00 plus sales tax.

3. All Keysoft updates are free and as of September 24, 2019 Keysoft 3.0 was
released, and it has many features we wanted in the first generation touch
unit, but now Oreo 8.1 lets us finally have these wanted features. The new
BrailleNote Touch Plus also has the ability to update to the next 2 major
Android operating systems for free, version 9.0 (Pie) and version 10, which
hasn't been named yet, so you will be ready to go with your new BrailleNote
Touch Plus for the next four to five years with no worries of future costs
for upgrading!

4. AIS provide for free, Braille and electronic documentation on a DVD disk
and a free 32 GB SD memory card, which has the newest Mystic Access 15 hour
daisy and mp3 tutorials and newly recorded mini audio tutorials on the
Android side of the BrailleNote Touch Plus operating system with more to
come.

In Braille you receive the following documents;

Touch Plus users guide

General keyboard command summary

Google Chrome keyboard commands

Easy Reader Plus keyboard commands

Touch Boostup document

          Ais also Brailles your outer and inner touch plus box and your AC
power adaptor for easy reference. AIS also offers for free tech support and
training by phone or email 7 days a week.

So I only have 3 of these new BrailleNote Touch plus 32 units  and 3 newly
upgraded BrailleNote Touch Plus 32 units with the one year care package in
stock, so if you want to save around$2,000.00 to $3,000.00,  off retail
price,   and own the only blindness device running current version of
Android, Oreo 8.1. Then call right away and grab one of them today!

          For the first time HumanWare and vision impaired users of a
BrailleNote Touch Plus are the only adaptive device for the Blind on the
equal platform as sighted users and will stay that way for years to come!

We accept all major credit cards and purchase orders, or checks, no Paypal!

My contact information is at the bottom of this email.

Regards,

Roger A. Behm, President

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933

Fax: 608-758-7898

Cell: 608-346-7059

Web Pages:

www.adaptiveinformation.org <http://www.adaptiveinformation.org/>

www.cheeseheadhosting.us

Adaptive Information Systems Inc.

We Make Technology Accessible to the Vision Impaired and Reading Disabled

Roger A. Behm President

1611 Clover Lane

Janesville WI 53545-1388

Voice: 608-758-0933