[Electronics-Talk] Indoor Talking Thermometer

Jeff Samco jsamco at jps.net
Wed Jan 8 05:08:05 UTC 2020

Hello, Merv,

An internet search comes up with the Reizen talking clock with indoor
& outdoor temperature. I have a similar unit at work that I can check
on the make and model tomorrow.

But, also at my work, in our device lending library, we have a couple
infra-red talking thermometers. They are primarily for taking body
temperature. But, I was surprised to learn that at least one of them
will read ambient air temperature. I can also check tomorrow on what that is.

HTH,
Jeff