[Electronics-Talk] Indoor Talking Thermometer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jan 8 13:01:24 UTC 2020

I have used the BlindMice cooking thermometer to find the temperature in the
attic.  It takes a lieele while to do, maybe 3 minutes, because it keeps
adjusting the temperature it announces, but it works OK.

I have a very old indoor/outdoor thermometer from ILA, I think, and it still
works very well, except it's near the radiator.  I use it mostly for the
outdoor temp, and don't move it around much.
Tracy