[Electronics-Talk] air fryer

andrew edgcumbe rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:23:35 UTC 2020

Hi I just joined. Anyway I  had a question about the air fryer. I am
hearing some air fryers have a touch screen but maybe they all do now
but is there still such a thing as an air fryer out there that still
has the buttons that is still sold?  I had a rehab teacher say the cle
he mentioned about one client that had one that person dodn didn't
know what it was on when the machine was turned on.  i guess that was
one of those menu ones. Anyway  is there still excessible air fryers
out there?