[Electronics-Talk] air fryer

Raymond Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Jan 20 20:35:58 UTC 2020

You can still get the Philips air frier which has two knobs on it:  one for temperature and the other for time.  Don’t believe anyone who tries to tell you that there are no air friers out there with no physical buttons on them because that is not true.  The power air frier is one such.  Ninja also has actual buttons on it.

Sent from the first computer with built-in screen reader access for the blind:

Sincerely,

The constantly barefooted Ray