[Electronics-Talk] Google Meet: Anyone Ever Use This?

Humberto Avila humberto_avila.it104 at outlook.com
Sat Jul 4 00:39:29 UTC 2020

Dear Matt,

If you have questions about using Google Meet, you can also reach out to the GUI-talk mailing list as they may provide more information about it.  Google Meet is relatively new and I will just say that it works very accessibly on the Web with JAWS.

Have a safe and happy 4th.

Humberto

“Positive thinking leads to a positive attitude which leads to positive actions which lead to positive outcomes.”
— ME