[Electronics-Talk] I have two questions

chaltain at gmail.com chaltain at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 14:40:45 UTC 2020

You can get information on your system by using the System Information app.
In Windows 10, you can do this by hitting control+escape to get to your
search field and then typing something like information and pressing enter
on the System Information app.

One way to get the space on your drives is to go into This PC, arrow down to
your C drive and bring up the properties. This PC may be on your desktop,
but if not, just bring up your File Browser, hit backspace and arrow over to
This PC. To get to properties, hit the applications key or F10 and arrow
down to properties and hit enter. Use scan mode or review the screen to see
how much space is being used.

One way to see what installed on your computer is to go into Add or Remove
Programs in System Settings. You can get to this by hitting control+escape
and searching for something like remove.

--
Christopher (AKA CJ)
Chaltain at Gmail