[Electronics-Talk] Orbit cleaning/maintenance

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jul 5 15:23:35 UTC 2020

My Orbit braille display has a dot that won't go down.  I cleaned it, but
it's still stuck.  I'll try again, but it probably has to go in for
maintenance.  More than a year ago, when it needed maintenance, there was a
controversy between APH and Orbit Research as to who was responsible.  It
turned out to be Orbit Research who fixed it.  Since then, I hear APH has
created a new company to deal with the Orbit.  So does anyone know who the
current contact company is for maintenance?

Thanks.

Tracy