[Electronics-Talk] accessible screen sharing software and remote access

Holly feyk7 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 15:44:53 UTC 2020

David:

My computer tech was using Team Viewer for many years to access my computer,
until recently they want him to pay for the service.  He looked around and
found the program called Splashtop.  He installed it and it works well for
him.  It is $99 per year.

I don't worry about accessibility, as all I had to do was approve the link
he sent me and he can access my computer anytime from his.

As I remember, Team Viewer wanted something like $600 per year.