[Electronics-Talk] Can you Identify this Alarm Clock?

Tim Aune timaune at comcast.net
Tue Jul 7 19:59:46 UTC 2020

I had one of those but I don't think I remember enough to tell you how
to use it. It has four alarms and gives you the indoor temperature. The
calendar is not usable with speech. I don't remember who made those but
I got mine from a store here in Minnesota that sold products for blind
people. They are quite nice.Tim