[Electronics-Talk] Turning descriptive audio on in the Apple TV and Peacock streaming apps

vince cheez at cox.net
Tue Jul 21 02:03:08 UTC 2020

The one thing I found out about the Apple TV App for the iPhone is, I have
to tap on the audio description button every time the next video in a series
comes up.
It's not like Netflix.  Netflix's stays activated.
Unless there's something I'm doing wrong on the Apple TV App, I haven't been
able to have audio description stay on.

Vince