[Electronics-Talk] IPhone,

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 21:01:38 UTC 2020

The main reasons  why the iphone SE2 is less expensive is due to the screen
as well as the camera. It has the same chip and processor as the iPhone 11,
but the camera isn't quite as good and it has a different less expensive
screen. I believe those are the main reasons.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com