[Electronics-Talk] IPhone,

Carol Feazell cfeazell at comcast.net
Fri Jun 5 21:48:03 UTC 2020

That's very good to know about the speed as that was something about which I
was very curious. Do you know if you have to do face recognition or can you
bypass that. I don't really have anything particularly sensitive on mine and
currently have no password on my 8+ as I also have no finger print. I
thought everybody in the world had a finger print but I do not and it has
been tried multiple times for various reasons (noncriminal) without success.