[Electronics-Talk] phones & other questions

Leslie Fairall fairall at panix.com
Sat Jun 6 21:23:11 UTC 2020

Hi Rob:

this doesn't really answer your question as I am not familiar with
landline phones that have accessible menus. However, if you are still into
landline phones (like me), I believe Polycom models have the best sound
quality. I have a two-line Polycom phone that I've had for years and like
very much. If I need assistance, I can always ask Aira to help me with the
display. That's definitely not the answer that we should accept, but it
works for me at this point.

--
Leslie Fairall
mailto:fairall at panix.com