[Electronics-Talk] cell phones

Jacob Struiksma lawnmower84 at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 27 03:07:08 UTC 2020

Hello,
   Here is information about mobile phone plan company that is low price for mobile phone service.

https://www.mintmobile.com/

Mint Mobile | Wireless that's Easy, Online, $15 Bucks a Month
navigation region
list of 2 items
Activate
Log In
list end
navigation region end
navigation region
Mint Mobile
cart

list of 6 items
Shop Plans
Phones
Buy A New One
Bring Your Own
Coverage
How It Works
Reviews
Help
Return Policy
list end
navigation region end
PREMIUM WIRELESS
$15 BUCKS/MO
Nationwide Coverage for Less
Check the coverage in your area
required

ZIP Code
Let's Go
NEW PHONE MIND BLOWN
Get 0% Financing and Free Shipping on the Newest Phones Today
slide 1 to 3 of 3
images/ph
Apple iPhone SE White + 2 Years of Service
images/ph
iPhone SE $15/mo
3GB/mo $15/mo
 $30/mo
 for 24 months
View Details
Apple iPhone SE Red + 2 Years of Service
images/ph
iPhone SE $15/mo
3GB/mo $15/mo
 $30/mo
 for 24 months
View Details
Apple iPhone SE Black + 2 Years of Service
images/ph
iPhone SE $15/mo
3GB/mo $15/mo
 $30/mo
 for 24 months
View Details
0% Financing from $30/mos. for qualified customers. Taxes and fees apply. New activation required.
View All Phones
slide 1 to 3 of 3
4G LTE DATA
3GB/MO
$15/MO
list of 4 items
. Unlimited talk & text
. Nationwide coverage
. Free mobile hotspot
. Free calls to MEX & CAN
list end
BUY NOW | TOTAL $45
View Details
Renewal 3 month price $25/MO
?
www.mintmobile.com
3 Month - Intro Offer
New customers can try our service at the lowest possible price (our annual plan price) for 3 months. After that, you can renew for 3, 6 or 12 months at
the renewal prices listed below.
3GB - Renewal Prices
3 Month: $25/MO
6 Month: $20/MO
12 Month:$15/MO
Got It
4G LTE DATA
8GB/MO
$20/MO
list of 4 items
. Unlimited talk & text
. Nationwide coverage
. Free mobile hotspot
. Free calls to MEX & CAN
list end
BUY NOW | TOTAL $60
View Details
Renewal 3 month price $35/MO
?
www.mintmobile.com
3 Month - Intro Offer
New customers can try our service at the lowest possible price (our annual plan price) for 3 months. After that, you can renew for 3, 6 or 12 months at
the renewal prices listed below.
8GB - Renewal Prices
3 Month: $35/MO
6 Month: $25/MO
12 Month:$20/MO
Got It
4G LTE DATA
12GB/MO
$25/MO
list of 4 items
. Unlimited talk & text
. Nationwide coverage
. Free mobile hotspot
. Free calls to MEX & CAN
list end
BUY NOW | TOTAL $75
View Details
Renewal 3 month price $45/MO
?
www.mintmobile.com
3 Month - Intro Offer
New customers can try our service at the lowest possible price (our annual plan price) for 3 months. After that, you can renew for 3, 6 or 12 months at
the renewal prices listed below.
12GB - Renewal Prices
3 Month: $45/MO
6 Month: $35/MO
12 Month:$25/MO
Got It
FIND YOUR
PERFECT PLAN
Our 3 month intro offer plans let you try Mint Mobile at our lowest possible price.
All plans come with the same awesome features. Just pick the data amount that's best for you.
See All Plans
"MINT MOBILE IS ONE OF THE MOST COMPELLING WIRELESS OPTIONS ON THE MARKET."
images/android-logo
BRING
Your Own Phone
Learn More
BUY
A New Phone
Shop Now
Keep your current phone or start fresh, it's up to you.
WE'RE SEEING STARS
Google
4.5
7200+ reviews
Facebook
4.8
16100+ reviews
Trustpilot
4.1
1650+ reviews
Z. Callahan
images/ph
"Great Coverage and Incredible Service"
Carlos
images/ph
"Quick and Simple Process"
Jose
images/ph
"Reliable and Inexpensive"
Craig
images/ph
"Amazing Mobile Plan for an Amazing Price!"
See More Reviews
COVERAGE & DEVICE CHECKER
Make sure we're Mint to be
Fox
Enter your ZIP Code to get started
required

ZIP Code
Let's Go
Why choose mobile phone plans from Mint Mobile?
Whether you've used a SIM card plan before or not, Mint Mobile is the clever choice for customers in search of the ultimate cell phone service. In fact,
once you see what we offer and how much you can save versus those other big wireless carriers, you'll wonder why you didn't switch to Mint sooner!
Read more about Mint Mobile
www.mintmobile.com www.mintmobile.com www.mintmobile.com www.mintmobile.com www.mintmobile.com
Want to learn more about Mint?
Sign up for our foxing newsletter!