[Electronics-Talk] cell phones

Arlene arlenes71154 at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 27 18:53:38 UTC 2020

Rob, I wanted to tell you about a few of the flip phones since you mentioned
that you're interested in the flip phones. The alcatel is okay and pretty
much talks everything. it even has a radio in it which you listen to it on
an ear phone. If you text the problem with the alcatel is that it doesn't
speak the symbals, such as period, question mark, comma and so on. The
alcatel has a female sounding voice. I heard the doro phone one time at
target. The voice on that phone, the voice I heard was a male voice that
sounded good. Not having that phone I don't know if it talks everything
through menues on the phones, as other phones do. I've been thinking about
buying the phone, I still really like the flip phones. The other flip phone
that they have, that I can't think of the name of now, I don't think it has
the text to speech. If you want, if you end up getting a phone from consumer
cellular, it would be interesting to hear about what phone you get, and how
it is. and on the chance you get the doro please let us know how that phone
is.

Arlene