[Electronics-Talk] Sampsung J7 cell phones for sale

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Fri Mar 6 03:50:53 UTC 2020

Hi we have two Sampsung J7 cell phones we are wanting to cell one of
them is unlocked for A t and T  and the other one is unlocked for
Verizon. You willhave to insert your own sym card from your  network.
We are wanting to cel the A T and T one first and the Verizon one is
still being use. They were  previous AIRA horizon controllers but as of
April 1, 2020, the J7 phones will no longer function as  Horizon
controllers for the AIRA service. AIRA told us they do not want them
back. We will factory  reset the phones before sending them off. We are
asking $25.00 for each or best offer. They are  running Android version
8.0 They come with Talkback Google's screen reder installed. You wil
have to turn the talkback on in the settings of the phone.

If you are wanting either phone then email me at:  tonysohl at samobile.net