[Electronics-Talk] exercise equipment with touch screen electronics

Patrick Johnson patrickjohnson1015 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 23:07:07 UTC 2020

Rick,

A few companies such as
* Spirit Fitness
* Sol
* and Nordic Trak

Have panels which can easily be labeled with braille tape or dots.

A few such as

* Diamondback Fitness

Have multi-level touch screens which are inaccessible and not likely
to change soon.

I recently had my hands on a Spirit Fitness XBR 55 and 95 recumbent
exercise bike and can tell you the front panels  will be easy to
label.  Plus they are designed for tall and heavy users.

Best of luck,

Patrick