[Electronics-Talk] Flat top stove

Tony Sohl tonysohl at samobile.net
Wed Mar 11 21:41:32 UTC 2020

Hi I wrote a poast about this topic a while back and I still have some
more questions to ask.

My parents are looking for a new stove and my mom saw my aunt's stove
and it's all a flat top.

How does a blind person know where the burners are and how can you use
the flat top stove without burning your hand.

With regards to the stoves that run with the echo, which ones have any
of you used that pair with the echo and how easy are they to use with the echo?

Can you tell the echo to set the modes of the stove such as bake, broil
and can you also use the echo to adjust the temperatures of the burners?

If anyone has any model numnbers or brand names then let me know.

Also if they are not able to find a flat top stove, are there still
stoves that have physical knobs and burners that you can feel? If so
then can someone email me some brand names?

You can email me off list at:
tonysohl at samobile.net

Thank you.