[Electronics-Talk] Instant talking electronic thermometer

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Mar 16 13:22:14 UTC 2020

The one I bought from Amazon some time ago is
HealthSmart DigiScan Digital Accurate Infrared Thermometer, Instant Read
Talking Forehead Thermometer, Ear Thermometer, For Babies, Children, and
Adults, black.

However, it too is currently out of stock.
I bought it a couple years ago because it talks and has a battery that is
easy to change, since I don't need to use it that often.  Sure glad I have
it now.
Good luck.
Tracy