[Electronics-Talk] Pairing Instant Pot with iPhone Over Bluetooth

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Sat Mar 21 05:12:03 UTC 2020

            I have an Instant Pot pressure cooker-one of the models from a
few years back that can be controlled by a smart phone via Bluetooth. Last
week, my iPhone would not connect no matter what I tried. After unpairing it
and trying to repair it, I decided that the Bluetooth in the Instant Pot
must be broken and bought a new Instant Pot of the same model. However, I
cannot pair with it, either. Does anyone know how to do this? I do not
really want to get a sighted person to help me these days.

Thanks,

Nicole