[Electronics-Talk] bluetooth transmitters

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 15:45:11 UTC 2020

Dear list,

I know the topic of Bluetooth transmitters has come up here before, but I
have a little bit of a different question regarding this for those techy's
out there. I have a Samsung smart tv that is already Bluetooth enabled, but
it is connected to a Bluetooth sound bar and can only stream to one device
at a time. I wondering if there is a Bluetooth transmitter or something I
could get that would connect through USB or something else to the TV that
would allow me to use my Bluetooth headset at the same time as the sound
bar. Thanks for any help.

Drew Hunthausen

The No Excuses Blind Guy

#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,

& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!

http://DrewsInspirations.com <http://drewsinspirations.com/>

To book Drew for your event go to

http://bookdrew.com <http://bookdrew.com/>

(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!

http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com