[Electronics-Talk] Other Pressure Cookers That Can Be Controlled by Smart Phones Besides Instant Pot

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 20:46:05 UTC 2020

Nicole,
Not sure as to if there are other cookers that work like the Bluetooth
instant pot, but wanted to give you some things that I have found with the
wi/fi instant pot. I haven't mastered it yet, but I have found that though
the app doesn't work well at all, the Google assistant app does work pretty
well for controlling the pot verbally. The app is just called "Assistant".
Let me know if you have more questions once you try it out.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With
Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com