[Electronics-Talk] Weekly, weekend and Daily Deals!Blindshell classic phone, Victor Trek, Stream, Talking MP3 Players, Tablets, & Accessories

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Thu May 14 22:54:23 UTC 2020

Hi all,

We at Accessible Electronics, hope you're all COVID 19 free and that
you're all being careful. Find below some items which will help you
pass the time while stuck at home.

Get ready for Memorial Day with the following savings! We have
incredible prices on the brand-new Victor Reader Trek and Stream with
which you'll get amazing value for your money! We also have our Benji
T6 Talking MP3 Player at a great price, Talking Fire tablets, AM/FM
radio MP3 players, plus special prices on Home Bluetooth
transmitters/receivers!

Price Alert, Special Deal this Weekend Only:

Unfortunately new stock has gone way up in price from the manufacturer.

Last chance this weekend through Monday May 18th, get the Brand New
latest Victor Reader Stream for just $359.99, plus receive a free
magnetic cable, worth over $10! You can read about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Stream-Newest-Generation-with-Free-3-foot-Magnetic-USB-Cable_p_151.html
Both the Victor Reader Trek and Stream come with an 8GB SD card,
earphones, wall charger, long & short cables, and silicone protective
case. The Trek also comes with a lanyard. We don't charge you for
shipping in the US or tax unless you're in Florida, so the listed
prices are your total!

This week:

Get your new easy to use accessible push button candy bar style
talking Blindshell Classic phone all set up for use from us! It was
designed specifically for the blind and I have to say I'm impressed!
They did a fabulous job on its design and its features! This is a
great phone for those who can't or prefer not to use a touch screen
phone! It also does a fine job with the music and book reader apps
which of course I had to check out. (smiles) All the other apps were
also well designed and work very well! The phone is just $349 and to
fully service you we'll even activate your phone with your choice of
very affordable Net 10 phone plans which for unlimited talk and text
plus at least 2GB of high speed data, start at $20 per month so you
can start using it once you receive it! This week get a SIM card free
with your plan!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone_p_156.html

For our Daily Deal get a free $10 value wall charger when you order
the Portable MP3 player AM/FM radio which has a built in front-facing
speaker! Although it has no speech it's totally accessible for the
blind as it's all button operated. It does have a display but it's not
menu driven. One can listen to AM or FM stations or to MP3/WAV files
on the microSD card or thumb drive! Jump to specific tracks or radio
stations by entering the track number or the frequency! It has a user
replaceable rechargeable lithium battery! It has a line-in jack so you
can play your other devices through its speaker! It'll also serve as
an external sound card when connected via USB to your computer! One
can also listen with headphones if preferred. Perfect for listening to
music and MP3 audio books; it remembers where you left off listening!
Priced at just $29.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Download the introduction to the AM-FM MP3 player at the below link.
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDQxM18/AM%20FM%20Mp3%20Player%20Presentation.mp3

Our new Rockboxed Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Talking Media Player starts
at just $95.99 for 16GB up to $140.99 for the 200GB Version! It
reproduces great sound from all your audio files and is the best
sounding player we've ever offered including the Sansa Clip Zip!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

Download the introduction to the Benji T-6 Talking Mp3 Player at the
below link. https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI4OF8/Benjie%20T6%20Hi-Fi%20Talking%20MP3%20Player%20Introduction.mp3

Large Discount on Brand New Victor Trek with Free Magnetic Cable with
each, ends this week:

Save big on a brand new Victor Reader Trek for $624.99! Plus receive a
free magnetic cable worth over $10, and free priority mail shipping
inside the US! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS-with-free-3-foot-Magnetic-USB-Cable_p_128.html

Latest Fire 7-inch, HD 8, and HD 10 tablets with the screen reader
turned on and Google Play Store installed at great prices! These
tablets are as feature packed as any other tablet with the ability to
do email, browse the internet, play music and audio books, etc, plus
these tablets take advantage of the Amazon services such as Kindle
books and Audible.com plus you get Alexa Hands Free! Don't miss the
accessories found inside the combo boxes on each tablet's own page:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you check
out with PayPal and choose PayPal Credit. (subject to credit approval)

In stock and with fast shipping: Deals on our large capacity 64GB,
128GB, and 200GB SD and microSD cards ready for use on your favorite
devices and including some OTR for your enjoyment starting at just
$21.99 for a 64GB card, $39.99 for 128GB, and $55.99 for 200GB! We
also have 16GB for $9.99 and 32GB for only $15.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

Don't forget we have magnetic cables, regular usb cables, auxiliary
cables and charging accessories that are also discounted as part of
our special:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

With our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind perspective
emailed to you!

For those wishing to get Bluetooth capability on players like the
Victor Stream, Bookport, etc, or those wishing to use Bluetooth with
your stereo, PC, etc, any device with a headphone or Line-in/Line-out
jack, you can get one of our below two transmitters/receivers, the
portable one or the Home version. Both have dual pairing and offer
true aptX Low Latency.

Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for
just $49.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device
with a headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or
speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come
through your Bluetooth headset or speaker! The receiver side speaks
everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range of 100
Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use.
It can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight!
Available right now $5 off for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

Miccus Stealth Earbuds for just $44.99! These are sweat proof and have
speech feedback, up to 66 feet range, dual pairing, and 10-hour
battery life! It has a mic and works with smart phones, tablets, and
has very low latency when paired with one of the above Two Miccus
Bluetooth transmitters/receivers.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Stealth-Earbuds-with-Voice-prompt_p_25.html

We have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono
speaker this week for just $16.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Speakers_c_12.html

This special goes through Tuesday May 19th so don't delay!

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon
Pay, and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your
credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com