[Electronics-Talk] Weekly, weekend and Daily Deals!Blindshell classic phone, Victor Trek, Stream, Talking MP3 Players, Tablets, & Accessories

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri May 15 02:20:52 UTC 2020

In just about every ad from us you'll see something for free. Let me
ask you something... What businesses owned by a blind person do you
know of that gives things away? Yes, I am blind, totally blind and do
this to help feed and house my family. If I can't afford something,
then I go without but I wouldn't presume to just ask  for something
for free all the time.

BTW, i have nothing at all to do with tech tidbits.