[Electronics-Talk] Weekly, weekend and Daily Deals!Blindshell classic phone, Victor Trek, Stream, Talking MP3 Players, Tablets, & Accessories

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri May 15 17:17:44 UTC 2020

I don't know why Jordan decided to chime in on this message but it's
important to clear up the half truths in this message which is the
only reason I'm replying to it.

I own the largest and most successful buy, sell, trade list with
nearly 1000 list members and the main reason it is so large and
successful is that I protect the list members from criminals who try
to rip people off as well as from people who try to use the list to
personally attack other list members. It's a safe place to conduct
business transactions. I don't keep kicking you off of it; you were
banned some time ago under many of your alias email addresses. You
know that harbolt threatened legal action against list members, as
well as the list owner if anyone mentioned him or his business on the
list after a couple of his customers reported some very bad
experiences with him. You have been told this many times yet you
insisted in putting the list at risk of legal action by attempting to
mention Harbolt over and over. Since you were on moderated status and
being stopped from posting you started attacking the list owner and
subscribing under alias email addresses. Using one of your alias email
addresses you personally attacked not just myself but one of the list
members. The list description says no personal attacks allowed and so
you were banned for the protection of the list members and list.

Please stop spreading obvious lies Jordan. the only person you're
hurting is yourself. the list continues to thrive despite your
spreading of these half truths against myself and my list.

For anyone else besides Jordan, if you would like to subscribe to the
BlindAds list you can do so by sending a blank email message to the
following email address,
BlindAds+subscribe at groups.io