[Electronics-Talk] Weekly, weekend and Daily Deals!Blindshell classic phone, Victor Trek, Stream, Talking MP3 Players, Tablets, & Accessories

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Fri May 15 17:49:55 UTC 2020

More half truths. The buy, sell, trade list by the mice has about 500
list members perhaps, less than half of the list members on BlindAds.
Must be a different definition you have of largest and most
successful. Check the message counts on both lists and the truth shall
release you.

I did not contact you. You replied to an email message that had
absolutely nothing to do with you. I did not harrass you, you sent
several half truths about myself and my list to this list in a reply
to a disrelated message.

I have copies of every message in a special file from people just like
you just in case evidence is ever needed.

I recommend you stop the half truths and personal attacks before
someone bans you from this mailing list as well.

Unlike you I have business to take care of and don't have so much free
time to deal with your messages. Go ahead and take it to a lawyer and
see what he recommends.