[Electronics-Talk] AiAir fryers

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 3 17:50:02 UTC 2020

I read about this a while back and please correct if you’re interested. Amazon had their own combination microwave, oven and air fryer with an Alexa unit included so just speak the commands. Before when I read the air fryer didn’t seem like it was rated So high but that’s when it first came out

Sent from my iPhone