[Electronics-Talk] Accessible TV's at Best Buy

wmodnl wmodnl wmodnl at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 7 04:38:41 UTC 2020

Good topic… I purchased a Roku TV recently… It’s the one made by Onn.
The only thing I find disappointing with Roku is, if you open up certain apps, the speech to interface inside them is disabled I wrote something in the Roku online message boards about that and gave them links to improve their mobile applications by the 508 Wc3 info.

Sent from my iPhone