[Electronics-Talk] poorly designed electronics

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Nov 21 17:02:17 UTC 2020

If it's verizon doing an external update it would be nice if the
corporation would have an announcement come up on text to speech that
it's being temporarily disabled for a system update and have text to
speech do an announcement letting the user know it's back alive again
when that happens.  This may hold true for other corporations as well, I
don't know I'm not filthy rich enough to have their products.