[Electronics-Talk] Instant read thermometers

Jim McCarthy bmoresoxfan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 18:23:47 UTC 2020

I see many instant read thermometer’s around like especially those sold by
thermal works, the Thermo pen being an example. My old kitchen thermometer
takes forever to get to the high temperature, that is if you do something
like place it in a pot of boiling water . I bought an N expensive
thermometer from Amazon that I think I like but I do not believe it to be
instant read. It talks and is Celsius and Fahrenheit and for the price is
certainly a pretty good set up. I also have an a grill with four probes for
grilling activities but my desire to make a turkey has me thinking about
this even more. Thoughts
Jim