[Electronics-Talk] Cosori Air Fryer question

Jim Portillo portillo.jim at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 22:11:31 UTC 2020

Good afternoon,

I listened to the seminar on Air Fryers that the NFB of MO conducted. I'm
curious about the Cosori Air Fryer.

I'm looking at the ones on Amazon, but I have no idea any more which ones
people are getting.

Also, how do I get the one that Amazon will hook up to my account for Alexa
to begin working automatically?  Any help would be appreciated.

What I'm hoping is that I can get a good deal on either Black Friday or
Cyber Monday.

What do you guys have? I saw one for something like $85, but it said nothing
about Alexa or a phone app. And, I don't see any check boxes for
incorporating my Amazon Alexa account into the Air Fryer the way was talked
about in the seminar.

Jim