[Electronics-Talk] Columbus Day deals: Talking Book Readers, Music Players, Tablets, accessories & More!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Wed Oct 7 15:32:46 UTC 2020

Hi all,

First let's visit the Daily Deal! Expand the memory on your devices
capable of using microSD cards up to an extra 256GB; that's enough
room to store approximately 64000 songs with an average size of 4MB or
a lot of audio books, etc! During this Daily Deal you can pick one up
for just $54.99! We'll format them properly so you can use them on any
device and even put some Old Time Radio files on it for your listening
pleasure. Comes with an SD card adapter so you can use it on your
Stream or other device with an SD card adapter.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Daily-Deals_ep_49-1.html

Get your new easy to use accessible push button candy bar style
talking Blindshell Classic phone all set up for use! It was designed
specifically for the blind. This is a good choice for those who can't
or prefer not to use a touch screen phone! The phone is just $349 and
to fully service you we'll even activate your phone with your choice
of very affordable H2O phone plans with unlimited talk and text and
high speed data on the AT&T towers and save you money! You can start
using it immediately upon receipt!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Blindshell-Classic-Phone_p_156.html

The Victor Reader Trek which combines the GPS device Trekker Breeze
with the 2nd gen Victor Stream, has 32 GB Internal memory plus an SD
slot, a faster processor, as well as the long-awaited Bluetooth
capability is only $624.99 the lowest price around! Order now as
they're selling fast at this temporary low price a total of $624.99 if
you get it from us plus free priority mail shipping! To read more and
order visit our site:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS_p_116.html

Don't need the GPS navigation aspect of the Victor Reader Trek and
want the Victor Reader Stream instead? Don't worry we have you
covered. Get the New Victor Reader Stream on sale for only $374.99, no
additional charges such as tax (except in the state of FL) or shipping
fees in the US. You can read about and order it from:
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Victor-Stream-2nd-Generation_p_78.html

If you don't need to play protected files such as those from
Audible.com or bard/NLS then you can save over $100 by getting our
feature-packed new Talking 16GB Book Reader which comes with the high
quality Ivona voices built in and plays all sorts of unprotected files
including Bookshare Daisy books, eBooks, music, audio books, and even
video files! It has internet capability for internet radio stations
and podcasts! It records from its built-in mic, external mic/line-in,
FM stereo radio, and internet radio! Gets 14 hours of play time on a
full charge! Only $244.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Daisy-Book-Media-Player-Newest-Edition_p_111.html

 Download the introduction to the Talking Book Reader 2nd Edition at
the below link.
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI0Nl8/Introducing%20the%20Talking%20book%20Reader%202nd%20Edition.mp3

Get our latest Rockboxed Benji T-6 Lossless Hi Fi Media Player for as
low as $95.99 with 16GB of storage and up to $140.99 with 200GB
storage! http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Benji-T-6-Lossless-Hi-Fi-Media-Player-with-Rockbox_p_141.html

Download the introduction to the Benji T-6 Talking Mp3 Player at the
below link. https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDI4OF8/Benjie%20T6%20Hi-Fi%20Talking%20MP3%20Player%20Introduction.mp3

The below Fire tablets can also be used to play books and media
especiallyAudible and Kindle! For best results; it's best if you can
use a touch screen device.

Brand new latest generation 7-inch, HD8, and HD10 Fire Tablets
available on which we've turned the screen reader on and installed the
Google Play Store so you have the choice of Amazon or Android apps!
All latest models have Alexa Hands Free!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Talking-Tablets_c_36.html

Get 6 months to pay with No Interest on orders over $99 when you
choose PayPal Credit at Checkout. (subject to credit approval)

Portable MP3 player AM/FM radio with built in front-facing mono
speaker plays AM/FM radio stations or MP3/WAV files from either a
thumb drive or a microSD card for just $29.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/MP3-AMFM-radio-player_p_39.html

 Download the introduction to the AM-FM MP3 player at the below link.
https://od.lk/d/NTVfODkwNDQxM18/AM%20FM%20Mp3%20Player%20Presentation.mp3

With our Bluetooth items you get instructions from a blind perspective
emailed to you!

Great for football season! For those wishing to get Bluetooth
capability on players like the Victor Stream, Bookport, etc, or those
wishing to use Bluetooth with your stereo, PC, etc, any device with a
headphone or Line-in/Line-out jack, you can get one of our below two
transmitters/receivers, the portable one or the Home version. Both
have dual pairing and offer true aptX Low Latency.

Portable Miccus Swivel Jack RTX Bluetooth transmitter/receiver for
just $49.99! Perfect for making your Victor Stream or any other device
with a headphone jack, able to connect to your Bluetooth headphones or
speaker! Connect it to your computer's USB port and have it come
through your Bluetooth headset or speaker! The receiver side speaks
everything from power on through power off! It boasts a range of 100
Feet and much more...
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Swivel-Jack-RTX-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver_p_18.html

Miccus Home RTX 2.0 is the home version not designed for portable use.
It can transmit up to 160 feet or more in direct line of sight!
Available right now $5 off for just $54.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Miccus-Home-RTX-20-Long-Range-Bluetooth-TransmitterReceiver-_p_120.html

We have the Portable Water Resistant Bluetooth Mini Shower mono
speaker this week for just $16.99.
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Speakers_c_12.html

Don't forget we have magnetic cables, regular usb cables, auxiliary
cables and charging accessories that are also discounted as part of
our special:http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Cables-and-Charging-Accessories_c_13.html

Deals on our large capacity 64GB, 128GB, and 200GB SD and microSD
cards ready for use on your favorite devices and including some OTR
for your enjoyment starting at just $21.99 for a 64GB card, $39.99 for
128GB, and $55.99 for 200GB! We also have 16GB for $9.99, 32GB for
only $15.99 and a limited supply of 256GB microSdcards with
SD card adapter for only $59.99!
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/Micro-SD-SD-cards_c_14.html

This special goes through Monday October 12th.

All prices are in US dollars. We accept major credit cards, Amazon
Pay, and PayPal on line or you can call 727-498-0121 to place your
credit card order or email laz at talkingmp3players.com to have a
PaypalMe link sent.

Your questions are always welcome.

Laz
Accessible Electronics
Making affordable Talking MP3 Players available since 2009!
Based in the US

accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/
Email: laz at talkingmp3players.com