[Electronics-Talk] Taking the plunge on a new TV

Matthew Chao mattchao at verizon.net
Fri Oct 9 21:32:38 UTC 2020

Hi, Jim.  What you're probably looking for is a "smart TV".  They're
high definition and have WI-FI.  The Sony TVs and the Samsungs all talk,
though the Sony uses Android.  Consider a TV with lots of HDMI ports.
Not sure if your old Bose system will work with the newer TVs.  Depenbds
on the Bose interface.  Anyway, good luck.--Matthew Chao