[Electronics-Talk] digital TV Accessibility

Dennis Miller dennismiller at cableone.net
Fri Oct 23 17:31:30 UTC 2020

It's very possible she already has it.  It's not a special box.  If she has
a newer box then she most likely has it.  If not, then I would ask about a
free upgrade.  The text to speech is under the accessibility settings.  The
box I have is called a Genius and it is my understanding they all come with
it.  If she has any issues with finding it I would call them directly at:
(800) 531-9000.  She would want the Tech support option.
Dennis