[Electronics-Talk] digital TV Accessibility

Top Tech Tidbits enews at toptechtidbits.com
Sat Oct 24 00:55:26 UTC 2020

"Which TV service do you think has the best accessibility?" Would anyone in this thread be willing to re-share their views if I were to I pose this as a question in next week's Tidbits? We get a LOT of requests for information around this topic and I would really love it if these people could benefit from all of the great information that you've all been sharing on this. All results will be available in real time and made available to everyone for all time. It is my hope that these single question Tidbits polls can become homes for specific information around topics like this. Any and all comments and/or recommendations welcome.

Aaron Di Blasi, PMP
Publisher, Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday
The Week's News in Adaptive Technology
https://toptechtidbits.com 🌐

Project Management Professional, Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd.
Innovative ideas. Solutions that perform.
https://mvsltd.com 🌐

Email: enews at toptechtidbits.com ✉
Subscribe: https://toptechtidbits.com/subscribe
Facebook: https://toptechtidbits.com/facebook
Twitter: https://toptechtidbits.com/twitter
LinkedIn: https://toptechtidbits.com/linkedin
RSS Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/rss
Sponsorship Information: https://toptechtidbits.com/sponsor
Archive Search: https://toptechtidbits.com/search
A Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication: https://mvsltd.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and attachments, if any, may contain confidential information, which is privileged and protected from disclosure by Federal and State confidentiality laws, rules, and regulations. This e-mail and attachments, if any, are intended for the designated addressee only. If you are not the designated addressee, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, may be unlawful and may subject you to legal consequences. If you have received this e-mail and attachments in error, please delete the e-mail and its attachments from your computer.