[Electronics-Talk] digital TV Accessibility

Tina Sohl tinabir80 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 21:27:14 UTC 2020

We have a fire stick. How is the qube different? As for AT&T's tv
service, not do you have to be in a certain area to get it or does it
just stream anywhere over the internet?

We cut the cable this week. I found several apps that play the the
same channels only asking you to sign in, which we did since we still
have internet service, but started noticing last night a couple of the
appps are asking for subscriptions anyway, so trying to decide what we
might do.