[Electronics-Talk] Inability to Work

Rob Kaiser rcubfank at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 1 21:27:25 UTC 2020

I'm not sure if this is the proper list for this, but I'll chime in here. I
have health issues which prohibit me from doing any kind of commuting to a
job site every day. If I could find a call center job from home, I would
sure consider it. I have 18 years of telephone customer service experience.
YOu actually can make decent money @ a call center depending on the company
you work for.

Rob Kaiser Email;
rcubfank at sbcglobal.net