[Electronics-Talk] Color Indicators?

Drew Hunthausen dhunthausen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 15:01:55 UTC 2020

I also like my Colorino. The only issues I've had with the two units I've owned is that the battery connection isn't very good and it often takes manipulation and cleaning of the battery compartment to make it work.

Drew Hunthausen
The No Excuses Blind Guy
#1 Blind and Hearing Impaired Motivational Speaker, Triathlete,
& International Best Selling Author

Get my free guide, The Five Keys To Living A No Excuses Life Filled With Joy, Peace, and Prosperity!
http://DrewsInspirations.com

To book Drew for your event go to
http://bookdrew.com
(714) 296-7111

With an Attitude of Gratitude and no excuses, The Best Is Yet To Come!
http://NoExcusesBlindGuy.com