[Electronics-Talk] Under desk bike recommendation

Tom Evans tevans2003 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 2 18:06:45 UTC 2021

I will help with the information that I have. There used to be a national ergonomics show every summer in Las Vegas and that portion of things to buy in the convention center was open and free. The bike under the desk wasn’t as popular with only five or 10% of the sales. The treadmill under the desk had the bigger interest. It was a very simple and small device without monitors or or anything to look at. And then on the TV commercials I see the probably much cheaper not as sturdy ones in reference to the bike.

Sent from my iPhone