[Electronics-Talk] Notification: Top Tech Tidbits Podcast Directory Submission Form Now Fully Functional

Top Tech Tidbits enews at toptechtidbits.com
Thu Apr 8 19:53:33 UTC 2021

Notification: Top Tech Tidbits Podcast Directory Submission Form Now Fully Functional Notification: Top Tech Tidbits Podcast Directory Submission Form Now Fully Functional If you have tried to list your Podcast using the new Top Tech Tidbits Podcast Directory Submission Form, but have received an error message, we sincerely apologize. Each of these errors have been corrected and the Top Tech Tidbits BVI Technology Podcast Directory Submission Form is now fully functional as of this communication. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused. - The Top Tech Tidbits Team Top Tech Tidbits Subscription Information: ABOUT: Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday is a leading not-for-profit Adaptive Technology publication that reaches 6,500+ Adaptive Technology professionals, educators and enthusiasts each week. Sign up here. Review the archive here. Adaptive Technology refers to items that are specifically designed for people with disabilities. Adaptive Technology is a subset of Assistive Technology. Adaptive Technology often refers specifically to electronic and information technology access. The Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter is a Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication. Publisher: Aaron Di Blasi. Contributing Editors: Dean Martineau, Jenna Lang, John Hanlin. Top Tech Tidbits is a sponsor and reader supported publication. RELEASE SCHEDULE: The Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter is sent out every Thursday morning at 4:00 AM EST. SUBSCRIBE: Do you, a friend, or colleague wish to receive the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter? If so, please use or pass along our CAPTCHA-free sign-up link, which is: https://toptechtidbits.com/subscribe. You can also subscribe to receive the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter on the Top Tech Tidbits Website at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com or by (SMS) texting "TOPTECHTIDBITS" to 22828. Any of these methods will provide you with an accessibly friendly and secure medium through which you can subscribe to our mailing list. Just enter your email address, click send, and begin receiving the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter. It's that easy. SPONSOR: If you would like to become 1 of only 12 Tidbits Sponsors whose annual support makes the distribution of Top Tech Tidbits possible, we offer you the following benefits, with our sincerest thanks, and most heartfelt gratitude for your ongoing support: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/sponsorship-information.html. SUPPORT: If you would like to become a Tidbits Supporter by making a small annual donation to assist with the ongoing distribution of the Top Tech Tidbits publication, we offer the following options, with our sincerest thanks, and most heartfelt gratitude for your ongoing support: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/donate.html. WEBSITE: Visit the Top Tech Tidbits website online at https://www.toptechtidbits.com. FACEBOOK: Are you on Facebook? Stop by and "Like" Top Tech Tidbits to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology as part of your Facebook News Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/facebook. TWITTER: Are you on Twitter? Follow Top Tech Tidbits to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology as part of your Twitter News Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/twitter. LINKEDIN: Are you on LinkedIn? Follow Top Tech Tidbits to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology as part of your LinkedIn News Feed: https://toptechtidbits.com/linkedin. RSS: Do you prefer RSS? Follow Top Tech Tidbits via RSS today to begin receiving current news and trends in Adaptive Technology using your choice of news aggregator: https://feeds.feedblitz.com/toptechtidbits. QUESTIONS: Tidbits are intentionally concise. As a result we know that some readers may not always understand all of the items listed because little explanation is given. If a particular Tidbit brings up a question in your mind, feel free to ask, and we will try to answer as time and knowledge permit. ARCHIVE Visit the Top Tech Tidbits for Thursday Email Newsletter Archive at: https://www.toptechtidbits.com/archive.html where you can grab back issues. CONTENT CONTRIBUTORS: Any information for future issues of Top Tech Tidbits may be directed to our Editors at: editor at toptechtidbits.com. Information provided by: Top Tech Tidbits A Mind Vault Solutions, Ltd. Publication https://www.toptechtidbits.com/  🌐 1420 Golden Gate Blvd. Mayfield Heights, Ohio 44124   (440) 442-9011 ☎ Top Tech Tidbits | 1420 Golden Gate Blvd, Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 Unsubscribe electronics-talk at nfbnet.org Update Profile | Our Privacy Policy | Customer Contact Data Notice Sent by enews at toptechtidbits.com