[Electronics-Talk] NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $690.00 AND FREE UPS SHIPPING!

Laz laz at talkingmp3players.com
Sat Apr 10 17:48:08 UTC 2021

Well, not really. It seems Accessible Electronics has the actual
lowest price around... You sell them for $690 and Accessible
Electronics has them on sale $40 less than your price, for $649.99
with free shipping in the US.
Get free priority mail on top of the savings!
https://talkingmp3players-com.3dcartstores.com/Victor-Reader-Trek-Talking-Book-Reader-GPS-_p_148.html