[Electronics-Talk] NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $690.00 AND FREE UPS SHIPPING!

cheez at cox.net cheez at cox.net
Sat Apr 10 22:21:12 UTC 2021

Glad to hear you send the directions.

Vince

-----Original Message-----
From: Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of
Laz via Electronics-Talk
Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2021 2:36 PM
To: Discussion of accessible home electronics and appliances
<electronics-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Laz <laz at talkingmp3players.com>
Subject: Re: [Electronics-Talk] NEW VICTOR READER TREKS ONLY $690.00 AND
FREE UPS SHIPPING!

Hi vince,

It is the Swivel Jack RTX but I do send the customer directions from a
totally blind perspective, which is my perspective, as I am totally blind
and use it for my Bluetooth needs. But there are some people out there who
for whatever reason, still need sighted assistance for help with the pretty
lights even though they've received my directions.

Stay well,

Laz

On 4/10/21, cheez via Electronics-Talk <electronics-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:
> I see you have a Bluetooth transmitter for the Victor one can include
> with the purchase.
> Just curious.  Is it the Miccus Home RTX Bluetooth Transmitter/Receiver?
> If so, one need sighted assistance to pair the trans/ceiver device
> with any other device.
> Not bagging, just saying.
>
> Vince

>>> Electronics-Talk: