[Electronics-Talk] Blenders or blending systems

portillo.jim at gmail.com portillo.jim at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 23:05:06 UTC 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm possibly wanting to get something new, as I have an old fashion blender
that I've had since my college days, over 20 years ago. While thinking about
making myself a breakfast smoothy, I thought that it would be convenient to
have one of those bullet cups rather than a whole blender full of the stuff.

I'm wondering what you guys might use and what works well and is accessible
for a blind person. I really don't want anything big or complex, as I
wouldn't use this for anything extraordinary.

I've heard of things like the Ninja or the nutria-bullet, but I don't know
the difference between those things.

Thanks for any thoughts or advice.

Jim