[Electronics-Talk] air fryers

Wendy Walker wenintex at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:50:49 UTC 2021

I just purchased the Proscenic T21 air fryer. It lists as an 8 quart
but the internal is 5.8  quarts. It has an Alexa skill and the
Proscenic Home iPhone app which are accessible. The only thing I
needed sighted help with was to know where the power on button was so
I could pair it with my iphone app (hint it's directly above the
handle and beeps when you touch it so it's easy to locate it later).
It is a square basket and to detach the basket from the drip pan you
need to slide a piece forward on the top of the handle which exposes a
button you press. This allows you to lift out the basket (handle and
all) so have it setting on the counter when you do it. It stands about
12 by  12 by  12 i believe. Its a little bigger than some but not too
big. I got mine for around $129 on Amazon. I know there is an Insta
Pot combo with an air fryer and an Amazon microwave oven combo that
has an air fryer but it just depends on what you want to spend and how
big of an air fryer you want.

Wendy