[Electronics-Talk] Cosori air fryer

Showe Trela myshowe86 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 15 16:46:09 UTC 2021

COSORI Smart WiFi Air Fryer(100 Recipes), Digital Touchscreen with 13 Cooking Functions for Air Frying, Roasting & Keep Warm ,Preheat & Shake Remind, Works with Alexa & Google Assistant, 5.8 QT-Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VLKMMJ5/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_glt_fabc_JQ84545E7B5JX140TWX1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Sent from my iPhone