[Electronics-Talk] Washing machine

Georgia Kitchen kitchen2809 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 01:58:56 UTC 2021

Hi all,  I was wondering if you could share what brand and model of washing
machine you are using. It looks like ours is on it's last leg. I understand
that some of the washers beep when you push the buttons and one can count
the beeps so you can figure out what setting you are on. I read braille so
I could keep a sheet of the settings and what each button is used for. I
have talked to the man at the sears home town store and he has agreed to
help me if possible. The store is pretty jammed with appliances--however,
he has agreed to plug in an exgtension cord so I could try out the
settings. We are open to either a top loader or a front loading washer. Any
help would be very much appreciated. The repair man told us not to put any
more money in getting our old washer fixed. Thanks in advance.

Georgia
--
Georgia Kitchen
Genesee County Chapter National Federation of the Blind