[Electronics-Talk] Instant Pot wi/fi

ljm2561 at gmail.com ljm2561 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 21:30:33 UTC 2021

Hi  everyone,
I have the Blue tooth model from several years ago that uses the Smart
Cooker app. It had stopped working and now is working. But I just bought the
Smart Wifi model and I cannot figure out how to use the app. It is not
accessible like the Smart Cooker app is. I am so bummed. I tried to pair it
with my echo and use it and thought I had and now I cannot get Echo to even
recognize it. Anyone using this model with any success without sighted
assistance?
Thanks,
Lori