[Electronics-Talk] Washing machine

Valiant8086 valiant8086 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:49:13 UTC 2021

Hi.

We don't use that though. Our solution is to always leave the door
standing open. So far so good and our machine is a couple of years old.
We never have to clean it even. It's doing a much better job staying
clean than the top loaders did actually. It's basically 0 maintenance.
If you do use the door open trick, maybe check if yours has an interior
light and if you can turn that off, lol. Also, the place our washer is
in is back in a corner so having the door open won't block anything else
e.g. its against a wall anyway so we don't trip over it or anything like
that.

--
cheers:
Aaron Spears AKA Valiant8086 - General Partner Valiant Galaxy Associates. "We make *very good audiogames* for the blind comunity" http://valiantGalaxy.com